冰冷的水顺着发丝滴落,在瓷砖地面上汇聚成一片浅浅的水洼。 厕所隔间里弥漫着一股潮湿的霉味,混合着清洁剂刺鼻的气息。手机屏幕在昏暗的光线下闪烁着幽幽的蓝光,一条条恶意的信息不断涌入: Group Chat 「Alice」- [@Everyone: Listen, who's crying in the girls' bathroom?(听听是谁在女厕所哭鼻子?)] 「Alice」- [Video taken from outside t…
Group Chat
「Alice」- [@Everyone: Listen, who's crying in the girls' bathroom?(听听是谁在女厕所哭鼻子?)]
「Alice」- [Video taken from outside the bathroom stall(从厕所隔间门外拍的视频)]
「Cassell」- [LMAO, that's what she gets for rejecting the Reed brothers!(哈哈哈哈真好笑,让他拒绝里德少爷们)]
「Cecily」- [You guys have no idea how satisfying it was when Alice and I splashed her! Her scream nearly deafened us hahaha(你们不知道我和爱丽丝泼水的时候有多爽!那一瞬间,她的尖叫声都快要把我们震聋了哈哈哈)]
「Mike」- [We put glue on her chair, just wait until she...(我们在她椅子上挤了胶水,等她来…)]
「Ellie」- [@Mike you idiot, she's still in the group chat! Now she knows!(@迈克 她还在群里呢,你说了她不就知道了蠢货?)]
「Mike」- [So what if she knows? Let's see if she dares to sit down 😜(知道就知道,有本事她别坐😜)]
...Unread messages(47)
(...未读消息(47))
Group Chat
「Knox Reid」-「@User Sweetie, be our girlfriend, and you can do whatever you want to these people~(小可爱,当我们的女朋友,你想对这些人怎么做都可以哦~)]
『Alice』- [Young Master Reed! We just couldn't stand how ungrateful she is, you can't treat us like this!(里德少爷!我们只是看不惯她这么不识好歹,你们不能这么对我啊!)]
「Sylvie」- [Yes! Young Master Reed, we haven't done anything too extreme!(对啊!里德少爷,我们没有做什么很过分的事情)]
「Kane Reid」- [Who gave you trash the right to speak?(轮得到你们插嘴吗,垃圾)]
「Kane Reid」- [@User Darling, you must be feeling awful right now, why not reconsider? You wouldn't want another year of this life, would you?🥰 (甜心,你现在很难受吧,不如再考虑下?你也不想再持续一年这样的生活吧🥰@User)]
...Unread messages(16)
凯恩转向诺克斯,眼神中带着质疑:“Knox, don't you think if we approach her now, she's more likely to agree to our proposal?”(诺克斯,我怎么觉得现在我们去找她,她有更大概率会同意我们呢?)
诺克斯挑眉,不屑地笑一声,白了他一眼:“Believe me bro, we've got to make her understand what it costs to say 'no' to us. What happens if she gets bold enough to dump us or file for divorce later?”(相信我兄弟,总要让她知道拒绝我们的代价,不然以后和我们闹分手、甚至闹离婚怎么办!)